• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

babie piggies yay-3 weeks old

gizmo

Mama Doe
buttercup had her babies a few hours ago (soz about the pics but didnt want to disturb them too much)
buttercupbabies001.jpg

buttercupbabies002.jpg

buttercupbabies003.jpg

buttercupbabies004.jpg

buttercupbabies005.jpg

buttercupbabies006.jpg

I think that is it soo wierd how they come out looking like 'mini' guinea piggies!! And rabbits look like teeny pink ratties :lol:

Very cute!!

xxx

Baby guineas always amase me, they're eating solid food by the end of the first day, it's insane!
Sick fact for you, mum pulls the babies out by biting through the sack and hooking her teeth under the babies teeth and pulling them out like that. God help them if they're in breach position as it often ends in death sadly.
Thank gos we're not born like that!

congrats on the babies, i love guinea pig babies. mine are 2 weeks old tomorrow and are growing really fast. they squeak so much aswel, when i was holding them yesterday they were squeaking so loud, :lol: louder than what there mum does :lol: good luck with them

Back