• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Poor dog!

Charliesangel

Warren Veteran
I just snapped a photo of the gorgeous dog across the fence. He is an American Bull dog and it the sweetest dog you'll ever meet.
Unfourtunatly is is not in a very loving home :? :cry:
His origional owner had a baby so she 'couldn't' care for him over the summer, so her sister took him (my neighbor) and he is living with them for the summer. He is outside ALL day, and sleeps in the garage at night :cry: He gets some attention from their kids, but only about 1/2 an hour a day. He is out in the heat all day!! But, he does always have food, water, and shelter...so I have nothing to complain about I guess :? And they do bring him to the garage when it gets extremely hot.

But I still feel sorry for the poor dog!! He never gets any loves or pets unless me or my mum gives it to him! This picture shows him looking into our garden (which he does quite often) watching our dogs play. He must be sad.

Here is Cowboy-
DSCN4307.jpg

xxx

Aww bless him, he looks lovely. I really dont understand how people can b like that with animals :evil: I wana come and give him a hug!

BirdieBun said:
********TRANSPORT REQUEST FROM ILLINOIS, USA TO WOLVERHAMPTON WEST MIDS***************

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
That would be fun :roll:

As for me taking him in, I can't. He doens't belong to my neighbors (if he did I would take him) he belongs to their family.
They are from another country so I dont think they believe in "inside dogs" or neutering :?

Poor Cowboy! I'm looking at him right now, laying out in the grass.

xxx

Charliesangel said:
BirdieBun said:
********TRANSPORT REQUEST FROM ILLINOIS, USA TO WOLVERHAMPTON WEST MIDS***************

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
That would be fun :roll:

As for me taking him in, I can't. He doens't belong to my neighbors (if he did I would take him) he belongs to their family.
They are from another country so I dont think they believe in "inside dogs" or neutering :?

Poor Cowboy! I'm looking at him right now, laying out in the grass.

xxx

:cry: :cry: Thats awfull, Poor bo

He does get fed daily and always has clean, cold water. But they only play with him for about 1/2 an hour a day, and he is outside for the rest of the time.

So its not REALLY bad, but its bad.

xxx

Why do some americans keep there dog's outside?

I watch animal cops on sky and most of the dogs are outside.

Because they dont care about their dogs.
And, well, its legal :cry: As long as they have access to food, water, and shelter you are "OK" :cry:

People buy these dogs as impulses and dont care about them at all. They dont do research, etc.

I also watch animal cops, and where I live it is not nearly as bad. That show is horrible isn't it? Makes me cry all the time :cry:

xxx

Back