• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Our new bunnies!

Fairy Angel

Alpha Buck
So after our little trip to Kay's on Saturday we are the proud owners of not one but three new bunnies! :D Although it is fair to say that Kay didn't have to twist our arms too hard to persuade to have Georgina and Jemima to go with Smurf :lol:

Here he is
Picture232.jpg

With me
Picture233.jpg

With Chris
Picture234.jpg

Exploring
Picture237.jpg

Look at those big ears! :D
Picture239.jpg

And finally Georgine & Jemima
Picture235.jpg

Charliesangel said:
They are all adorable!! So when are they coming home with you? :D

xxx

Not for another 4 weeks nearly. :( :( We need to get their shed and run sorted out first, plus we're going on holiday in just over 2 weeks. There was no point us having them before we went when they'd only be going back to Kay's while we're away. We will be taking her 2 bunnies and coming back with 5 :D :lol:

Awwww I'ver met them all :lol: and I had ther pleasure of little Smurf stopping at my house :love:, he is big for 12 weeks though :shock: :lol:

aawwww they are all adorable.. and wow.. Smurf certainly has alot of growing to do to grow into his ears :wink: Are you going to try to bond them all together?

Well I have definately gone wrong somewhere, Julie, Phill and Tree all have the nice siblings and well I have Jasmine Amir Khan she is the new million dollar baby (film) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back