• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Soad as given me Midlands Answer to Amir Khan pic Added

kayj

Wise Old Thumper
Well my French Lop Jasmine (12wks old) thinks she is Amir Khan as she as just bust my nose. She boxed me :( Blood everywhere).
Jasmine009.jpg
[/img]

She was having nose rubs and then I bent by head down to talk to her and she just launched at me :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: But I do love her.

David doesn't think it's fair as he thinks the buns get away with more than him. Well at least he knows where he stands :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

kayj said:
David doesn't think it's fair as he thinks the buns get away with more than him. Well at least he knows where he stands :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

So David wants to box ur nose now does he?! :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

He knows he would dare :wink: the buns and dogs can get away with anything but he can't :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh my god Kay!!!! I've just caught up with this :shock: :shock:

Naughty lil Jasmine - bet Phill is glad she took the other one! :lol: :lol:

Awww Rudy sends healing vibes to your nose! :lol:

Guess who didn't get a kiss goodnight :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I spoke to Phill this morning and Scarlet is doing great, serves me right for wanting to chose first :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anybody would think I ill treated my animals I have a bun that blacked my eyes last year and a dog that also bust my nose :lol: :lol: Honest I don't

Back