• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

'This is my Crib'

Vicki

Alpha Buck
Hi, mum's been busy taking some photo's yet again today, so i thought id pop on here and show you all my crib. It doesnt yet have a run, but i have sent the plans of for the extension! Being the digger i am, I think ill dig the 'footings' for it myself!

Heres the outside:
100_1585.jpg

The dinning area:
100_1586.jpg

My hiding place:
100_1587.jpg

The toilet, very private area:
100_1588.jpg

One end of downstairs where i usually chill out:
100_1590.jpg

The other end, i make messy by tearing up newspaper:
100_1591.jpg

Thought id show you how my tunnel works:
100_1592.jpg

How i like to play with my comfort blanket:
100_1572.jpg

After all that play, one must keep himself clean:
100_1581.jpg

Now you've seen my crib, you can get out!
100_1593.jpg

What a lovely pad, Harvey looks very pleased with himself, I bet he'll have a string of lovely ladies wanting to visit :wink: :lol:

Hi you two foot people, sorry i havent replied sooner, had a busy day tearing up newspaper and mums been brushing my fur again, she says im moulting too much! Mum did make me have an operation a little while ago and i have noticed i have something missing now, but cant quite place it :? :oops: I need to have my extension built before i can choose the girl of my dreams, and yes they are lineing up at my door, but being the gentlman i am i let them down gently! :)

We love your crib and have asked our mum for tunnel like yours. She says she will think about and it all depends on the amount of wallpaper we chew between now and end of the month!! Don't know why thats a problem - its just a bit of redecoration!

Milly and Jack.

Back