• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

BINKY

kaskaskia

Alpha Buck
Ok here's a question... whats a BINKY???!!! :?

Is it where the rabbit runs very fast, then jumps into the air and sort of spins in the air? :)

That's exactly it! They can also do the jumpy part from a standing position which looks really funny! They only do binkies when they're REALLY happy! :D

AMETHYST

Before I knew what it was me and my dad just called it a hop, skip and jump... my bunnies always do it, I didn't know there was a proper name for it until about half a year ago! :lol: :lol: :oops:

Whats really cute is the 180 degree binky - and the fact that Jack never quite makes it and looks like he's about to trip over his own feet!! :lol: He is often a happy bunny. Milly has yet to binky though :(

jay said:
Whats really cute is the 180 degree binky - and the fact that Jack never quite makes it and looks like he's about to trip over his own feet!! :lol: He is often a happy bunny. Milly has yet to binky though :(

Aww bless her :( come on Milly, you can do it! :D

Now seee.

Now see Harly does that when he's in his run and it's a bit windy, if there'a a gust of wind he sort of jumps and flicks his back feet, although he doesn't flip over. I always thought it was because he didn't like the wind and went and put him in :roll: silly me! Poor Harly!

Back