• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My animals!!!

tealeafy

New Kit
Excuse the amount of pics!! :lol:

I'll put them as links so the post isnt realllly long!!

The horses I help look after -

Max
Puzzle
Boycie
Opal
Monty
Van Gough
Daisy
Ruby
Splodge
Star
Barney
Pacer
Phoenix
Penny
Robbie
Toffee
Mac
Rosa - Miss you!!!!

And I dont have pics of the rest, Rosie, Sparky, another Sparky, Jazzy, Carmen, Jack, Rocky, Quincy, Jinny, Jet, Big Girl, MerryLegs, Vienna, Minty, Sandy, Fred, Tyson, Lilly, Chelsea and Dainty. I'm sure theres atleast one more :? :lol:

And my beautifull dog who is my best friend in the whole world! He's been there for me when nobody else has, he allways licks away my tears if i cry :love:

Tarpee!

And last but not least the bunny wunny! Who i'm either going to call Dolly or Miffy.. I think!

bunnywunny

If you want to know about any of the horses or my dog feel free to ask! :D

I want to know where you live, because I want to come riding :lol:

lovely pets :D

All of the horses are gorgeous :love:

And so are the bunny and the dog!! Sounds like your life is very full of animals :D - the way it should be!! :lol:

xxx

Wow that's a lot of horses!! :shock: :lol:
Aww your bunny is beautiful!! :love: Little bit like my Clio :D Your dog is also loevly too... I love dogs like that, so cute! :love:

Some are at a riding school, the others just a livery yard.

Van gough - gorgeous I know but you'd never want to ride him :lol: He bites, Kicks, Bucks, Bolts, and rolls over when you're on him :lol:

Hes bolted with me before was so funny!

I love him to bits though he seems to respect me so isnt that naughty cause he knows who's boss :twisted:

Back