• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

It is NOT my day.....

Gem

Wise Old Thumper
Major fight in the rabbit pen :cry:

I don't know what happened, one of my bonded six has decided to attack another female :?

Poor Poppy is soaked in urine, like she's been sat in a bowl full :? , she stinks, I stink, both rabbits are terrified of each other,

What the heck went wrong? And why is this day turning out to be **** :(

:? i dont really know much but from what i've read on here i think if a different bun goes near them that sometimes causes them to fight :?...has that happened :? Not to sure though, least i've BUMPED this up for you :D

I'm so sorry to hear this :( I wish I could help. as you know I'm going through the same with my 2 :( it's awful when they fight. Hopfully yours will just be a one-off and things will calm down. hugsxxx

A silly trick I learned from a friend who bonded a group, mush up some banana and put a tiny bit on each of their foreheads, they will eat it off each other and the bunny having it's head licked will think it is being groomed so will be happy! Takes their minds off the problems too.

Thats a brilliant idea Raven, might try it as they're still trying to kill each other :(

raven_guest said:
A silly trick I learned from a friend who bonded a group, mush up some banana and put a tiny bit on each of their foreheads, they will eat it off each other and the bunny having it's head licked will think it is being groomed so will be happy! Takes their minds off the problems too.

That's ace. Next person to visit my house will find 12 buns with mushed banana on their heads!! :lol:

Awwww! It's weird that they just turn like that, two bonded buns I had were fine and then one day one tore a chunk out of the others ear and that was it, they had to be seperated. Very weird.

MY TWO FEMALES maisy and daisy started fighting the other day luclky it was not a big fight

maisy is the one who started it everytime then after a while she would go a groom daisy

had a few chases but luckly they are fine and did not need seperating

could it be the weather

raven_guest said:

It didn't actually work here, have you ever tried to get to get mushed banana on the heads of six rabbits desperate for the plate of banana? :roll: :lol:

The same thing works with anything sweet like peanut butter, jam, choc spread...anything they will want to get their paws on!!

Back