• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How many bunnies do you own?

How many bunnies do you own?

• 4 or under

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5-8

• 9-12

• 13-16

• 17-20

• Total voters

xEMMAx

Warren Veteran
I'm interested :D I've seen some posts on here and some people seem to have loads! :shock: :lol:
How long have you all been keeping rabbits as pets?

I have 2, Clio and Jasper. I hope to get at least 2 more when I move into my own house in August :D

Sorry if there's already been a poll like this on here :oops:

EDIT: I did have more options but they haven't appeared!! :shock: Argh, how do I edit a poll?? :lol: :oops:

I have 2 bunnies now - Amy and Princess. Lost my lovely Pippa in January at the age of 6 and a half.

Have been keeping bunnies for 9 years now, time has flown by!!! :D

Have 13 buns and have been keeping them for 12 years :shock:

Silver
Spookie
Minstrel
Magic
Poppet
Smokey
Lucky
Hazel
Harley
Bandit
Chico (Or Chic and chips)
Blue
Stripes

Looking at adding the 14th soon hopefully

ok :oops:

• Beatrix
    Marley
    Maisie
    Bob
    Zippy
    Scooby
    Kovu
    George
    Buster
    Pippin
    Holly
    ikkle black frenchie (un-named)
    Foster buns
    Bramble
    Thistle
    Ozzy
    Sharon

Hiya :) We have 34 at the Sanctuary at the moment and an Angora on her way :wink
I dont feel we own bunnies though, we are just their guardian, and they own us more like :shock: :roll: :lol: :lol: :

I got Smirnoff (lionhead) in Nov 2004. In June 2005, I got Joey(English Spot). Surprisingly, my 2 un-neutered male buns didn't get on :roll: , so I came on RR. I discovered Rescues - so visited one, got my boys neutered, & introduced a spayed Rescue rex- Chocolate to them. They all got on for a few weeks, but then Smirnoff & Chocolate started to (seriously) fight. I separated her, then got Caramel, a harlequin dwarf lop, to live with my boys. Someone up the road from me gave me 2 2-week-old orphaned baby lionhead X english spots, Sugar & Spice, so i ended up with a bonded 5-some (when vet confirmed babies were both girls) & a single bun (Chocolate). Some one at work gave me another harlequin dwarf lop - Cracker who I intended to get neutered & hoped to bond with Chocolate. But by now, I had discovered RU, & seen a pic of Alfie (lionhead X) at Honeybunny's. He bonded well with Chocolate, to start with, but she was getting more & more detached from him (running if he went near). In the meantime I had seen Polly (Alfie's daughter) & Flint's pics (also at Honeybunny's), & intended to bond them, but Polly was a tad "lively" for Flint. So Polly bonded (instantly) with her dad Alfie, I fostered Rosie (lionhead X english spot) from BARC (Bunnymadhouse) & ended up keeping her :roll: & pairing her with Flint. Cracker eventually bonded with Chocolate.
I picked up 4 free ad buns for Honeybunny, & ended up keeping Alex the New Zealand White (formerly Alice :roll: ). Then 3 baby buns got dumped on me - 2 died, & I kept the third - Barley a fawn french lop X, who now lives with Alex.

Unfortunately Caramel died in a hutch accident :( (New hutch collapsed on her when she went under gap underneath) So I now have 2 bonded foursomes (Smirnoff, Joey, Sugar Spice), (Chocolate, Rosie, Flint, Cracker), & 2 bonded pairs (Polly & dad, Alfie), (& Barley & Alex).

So 12 buns :D But then:

I've also got some free ad buns at mine - Princess Fluff (who just got spayed in case pregnant-but wasn't) & Snowy, who will be both going to Bunnymadhouse as soon as Princess has recovered from her spay.
& I have Treacle, a gorgeous, gorgeous harlequin dwarf lop, & Honey a guinea pig who may well be going to Honeybunny's. At the min, the former-owner is still deciding if she wants the bun back. Can't say I blame her. Yesterday, i spent half an hour getting groomed by her- she totally reminds me of Caramel the way she bobs about :(

I have 2, a boy and a girl Pepper and Pepsi..soon to be bonded :D
Your poll only goes up to 20, i think you need to add a 30+, I Jane has over 30 buns :shock: :D

I've just got the two. Marlon is my first ever rabbit who I got last July and then I got Bella in November.
I don't know how I ever managed without bunnies before that.

I have 3 - Rosie, Saffy and Taz - only had buns since November when i got my goregous Quinn who sadly died in February under anaesthetic :(

Just two - Jack who I got from a lady whose kids were fed up of him (why, how??? He is FABULOUS, FRIENDLY and ADORABLE!!!!) and Milly who was a rescue bunny and quite hard work as she VERy nervous but she is WONDERFUL and worth every minute of the time I spend with her. I love seeing the changes in her as she overcome's her nervous temperment. If I had more time and money (and a bigger garden!!) I would have more but at the moment don't want anymore cos I love my two and spending loads of time with them.

I've got 4. Bugsy and Lola who are my house buns, whom i adopted from Honeybunny's in April and i've also got 2 outdoor bunnies which i got through free-ads in May.

I have 3 at the moment, Teddy, Bertie and Dillon... although Dillon is one of the 7 that will be going to live with Louise in July :)

Back