• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunnyfest!

Aliandbuns

Mama Doe
A few pics from this weekend...

garden18June2006066.jpg

garden18June2006017.jpg

garden18June2006002.jpg

garden18June2006016.jpg

garden18June2006020.jpg

The black and white one is Cybil...

garden18June2006036.jpg

Tha black one above is Basil. (Cybil's fella.) Piper was not in a photogenic mood this weekend, hence this is the only shot I got of him... :lol:

garden18June2006083.jpg

honeybunny said:
Ali thought you had a new bun for a while there! :lol:

I would bunny-nap Basil any day - he is so sweet - he's a real nose-nudger. He'll keep nudging and nudging you until you take notice of him and then when you do he runs off. :lol:

Ah, that makes sense! I thought the black one was piper and you had got a new bunny!

I went into a pet shop last week and as I go in there all the time and always chat to the manager about buns (she two buns too) she said to come and have a look at the ones they had in and they had the most gorgeous black rex who looked the spitting image of piper! I got to have a cuddle - her was very nosy and kept nudging me and trying to get higher to see!! He was very cute!

jay said:
Ah, that makes sense! I thought the black one was piper and you had got a new bunny!

I went into a pet shop last week and as I go in there all the time and always chat to the manager about buns (she two buns too) she said to come and have a look at the ones they had in and they had the most gorgeous black rex who looked the spitting image of piper! I got to have a cuddle - her was very nosy and kept nudging me and trying to get higher to see!! He was very cute!

Aww, Piper is really cuddly when you first pick him up then he gets bored or needs to pee and gets all wriggly. :lol:

Back