• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

female aggression

madysmummy

Mama Doe
mady has been spayed but she is really aggressive when we try and get her back in her cage. it doesn't matter how long she is out, she could be out and about all day and then when we try and get her in the cage she will become very aggessive, pushing her front paws out and grunting at us.
is this normal or do i have an aggressive girlie ?!?!?

Yep, I think you'll find it's very normal. Females are often known to be a little agressive, Mady makes up for it in looks though :wink: Xx

yes she does doesn't she ! :D i just thought it was strange as she has been spayed and though that would chill her out a bit. shes nearly 1 1/2 and she's got worse in the last few nights :shock:

My Clio is like that too! When I finally get her in her hutch she just grunts and goes into her bedroom then rips all the newspaper... she's fine 10 minutes later though! :lol: :lol:

It's threads like this that make me realise how lucky I am that all I need is a handful of hay to make my buns come running to their cage! :lol:

mady has a little pillow in her cage and once in ( when she doesn't want to be ) she will dig agressively at the pillow and then chew the bars on her cage and even shake the cage with her teeth :oops: def a moody girl

the happy bee said:
It's threads like this that make me realise how lucky I am that all I need is a handful of hay to make my buns come running to their cage! :lol:

Very lucky! :lol:
Mind you, my James was brilliant... I'd just say to him 'James can you go back to your hutch please' pointing at the hutch and he's go back in!! :D :D

One of my two had runny poo and I couldn't work out which so I shut Milly in the dog cage that they usually are allowed to run in and out of. She went MAD - throwing things about, pulling at the bars with her teeth. It was Jack who was a bit poorly so in he went and out she came - like a shot!!!! Moody girl!!

Back