• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

save toby website

rabbitpoop

Young Bun
Not sure if any of you guys heard about this but i stumbled on this website a few weeks ago and dont really know how to take it i.e was it a wind up or not? But most of the content has been deleted now but you still get the basic idea when visiting the site. I think whoever came up with this just wanted to make a lot a money and wouldnt have gone through with it:
http://www.savetoby.com/

The whole thing is not true. They just did it for the money. They had a Paypal account set up and everything until all of us bunny lovers complained and they got rid of it.

It is just terrible what they did to the thousands of people looking at the site :cry:

xxx

I came across that website a while ago. I'm glad it's been shut down now. There's no way he'd have killed that bunny, just a huge scam to get money off bunny lovers :x :evil: Pretty sick idea if you ask me :roll:

That is years old and is a wind up to scam money off of people. I don't beleive he even had a rabbit as the two pictures he shows are of two different bunnies that look the same, but are clearly different animals.

Back