• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Possibly The Cutest Pics *EVER* Of Sophie and Rudy

loopylop

Wise Old Thumper
Well, Sophie and Rudy had a run in the garden today :D Sophie hates the garden :roll: It took me 2 attempts to get her out there and she thumped around when we eventually got her out but enjoyed it in the end - I think :? :lol: :lol: Rudy however loved it and was his element :D

Are you ready for the piccy overload?!! :D

Mommy, lemmie back inside!!!!!!!!!!

DSCF0040.jpg

Do I dare go to that side?!

DSCF0036.jpg

MMm, Glad I came out here now!!!!

DSCF0020.jpg

Canadian Bunny!

DSCF0046.jpg

Mmm, smell that fresh air!

DSCF0047.jpg

And for Rudy........

Hey, Soph, whatcha doin in there?!

DSCF0059.jpg

Bit windy out here, mom!!!

DSCF0061.jpg

Ooh, what's over here?!

DSCF0072.jpg

Wohooooooooo! Is that strawberries I can see?!!!

DSCF0076.jpg

'Ello Mom!

DSCF0079.jpg

Look at me Aunty Kay! :wave: Don't I look like a pretty boy?!

DSCF0102.jpg

Hope you liked 'em!!!! :D

Awwwwwwww!! Princess Sophie will need her lickle footsies cleaned now she has had to hop on outdoor terrain!!
At the very least she'll need a pedicure. Hope she didn't chip her nail polish :wink:
Rudy has to be one of the cutest Buns in the world :love:

Janex

animusuk said:
loopylop said:

This is the most beautiful piccie I've ever seen of Sophie, what a lucky boy Rudy is :D
Heehee, I love that piccy too :D

LOL @ Jane! :lol: It was a big palava to get the lil madam out there in the first place :roll: :roll: Lady muck, I say! :lol: :lol:

Yes, Rudy is definatly a sweetie pie :D

Hehe thanks guys :D We have found the garden is really secure, so they will be out more often now :D

And before anyone says it, they havent been allowed near the plants - so dont worry about them eating them :D

Guess who's coming to see Rud's and Soph for definate. Now I know I have missed him :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Those pics are ace!!!!

kayj said:
Guess who's coming to see Rud's and Soph for definate. Now I know I have missed him :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Those pics are ace!!!!

You know you are welcome anytime :D

It was harder to get pics of him as he wouldn't sit still!!!! :shock: He was into everything! He loved being out :D

Back