• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Some random Mia and Mea pic's

Nicola C

Mama Doe
Just thought I would share a few new pic's with everyone and especially Mr Squidgy!

Mia looking cute while she was washing....
P6140443.jpg

Both buns in their 'tent', which they love for some reason....
P6140447.jpg

I thought in this pic, I had success with getting them to like their bed, but on inspection after it was taken, I found the bed was being used as a new litter tray :? :lol: ....
P6150448.jpg

A close up....
P6140446.jpg

Bless them! I hope you all like the pic's :D
Nicola x

Hee hee! Thanks Laura!! They are cute aren't they!!?! We went out with some friends for a meal last night and o/h and I got carried away talking about the bunnies, then we realised noone else was listening, hee hee! We are so sad!! But hey, whats wrong with loving bunnies?!?!? :lol:
Nicola x

That last piccie is tooooo cute! :love: :love: :love: :love:

Don`t worry i always get carried away talking about my furries and then realise no-one is listenening!!!!!! Even hubby shuts off after a while! :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Su.x

:wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Thanks Su, good to know I'm not alone! I think o/h was pretty embarrassed, heh heh!
Nicola x

I have a few of those tents! But my buns are dappy and tip them up, getting stuck in them! I've tried weighting them down etc, makes no difference!

Hey Jess,
I think you can get those tents from poundland (although mine came from Ebay). They love it and are always sitting or lying in it, funny little darlings. I'm leaving them with o/h for two nights this week, boo hoo! I know he will be fine with them, but I don't want to leave them! :( Will have to give them extra nose rubs today! Hope your two are behaving!!
Nicola x

:wave: Hiya Mia and Mea, beautiful as ever. I love that last one - "it wasn't us mum!" Mr Squidgy is sending kisses :D

Back