• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Some piccies from today @ Bolton

loopylop

Wise Old Thumper
Here are some pics of the bunny's at Kayj's in Bolton! Some are boarders at bunny hops hotel.

One of Phill or Kays Frenchie.... they both looked alike, so can't remember which one this was :lol:

DSCF0001.jpg

DSCF0002.jpg

DSCF0003.jpg

DSCF0004.jpg

DSCF0005.jpg

Some boarders

DSCF0006.jpg

DSCF0007.jpg

DSCF0008.jpg

And these GORGEOUS buns are up for rehoming, seriously guys, these 2 buns are so sweet :love:

DSCF0009.jpg

DSCF0010.jpg

DSCF0011.jpg

DSCF0012.jpg

And another boarder
(I think :oops: )

DSCF0013.jpg

DSCF0014.jpg

:D

bunny_burrows said:
Look how long that frenchie's ears are! :shock: :love: :love:

They were extremely long!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

All kays buns are so lovely (not to mention spoilt!!!) :lol:

Beany said:
Awwweee! How gorgeous are they? I looove the Frenchie :love:

I have a feeling that is Kayj's "Jasmine" :D

Phill had Scarlett and Fairy Angel is having "Smurf"!!!!! :D

Im soooooo glad there was none left for me to pine over :lol:

Did you have your pockets full as you left Laura? They're beautiful bunnies (especially the big frenchie :love: ), I'm sure you were tempted.......

HS said:
Did you have your pockets full as you left Laura? They're beautiful bunnies (especially the big frenchie :love: ), I'm sure you were tempted.......

I was veeeeeeeery tempted by those frenchies and the 2 little buns (white and biscuit colour) who were just stunning! I can't believe they are still up for rehoming, I think they have to be seen to be believed, they are just so loving towards each other and are so gentle!!

Aww, Look at those frenchies :love:. Wish I could have come and met you, But my Dad wont take me coz he dont know anyone and he even feels like a plonker when its just Kay and David :roll: xx

Back