• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My foster kittens and mum

Azraelm

Wise Old Thumper
These are my new fosters.
The kittens are 4 weeks old and all girls.
Mum was a stray and is very very scared. I think she has been very badly treated in the past as she flinches if you go to stroke her. Hopefully with a lot of patience and TLC she will learn to trust people.

They all have homes to go to in a month's time- including mum who is going to live with the little dark kitten with someone I know, which i'm really pleased about as people are so often just interested in the kittens.

Mum (must find out what her name is going to be as can't keep calling her Mum!)
cropS4010521.jpg

Litter tray fun
cropS4010523.jpg

cropS4010526.jpg

S4010528.jpg

This is Molly:
cropS4010529.jpg

And will ask what the names of these two are when their mums and dads visit tomorrow
cropS4010534.jpg

S4010532.jpg

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
I`m in love with them all! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Su.x

I just squealed the place down looking at those photos! They are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute! Love the little greyish one!

Back