• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Worm the cat

Azraelm

Wise Old Thumper
This is my beautiful cat Worm, she came from the RSPCA as a stray and we've had her two years now.

She is just the most friendly, lovely cat I've ever met, she makes me very happy.

worm.jpg

wormtart.jpg

wormsink.jpg

She's very beautiful! :love: I love her colouring :D

That picture of her in the sink is great! :lol: :lol:

aww bless her - the one with her layed in the soil looks like she has white boxing gloves on :lol:

Awww she is beautiful, she looks a bit like my cold cat Ruthy. :D I love the one of her sitting in the sink! :lol: :lol: My friends cat does that aswell, he also drinks from the tap. :shock:

Awww what a cutie.My cats are always in the bath and sink.Must be cool for them in this warm weather.

bunny_burrows said:
Awww she is beautiful, she looks a bit like my cold cat Ruthy. :D I love the one of her sitting in the sink! :lol: :lol: My friends cat does that aswell, he also drinks from the tap. :shock:

Yes she does that as well :lol: Although I have banned her from drinking from the kitchen tap now as I don't like the thought of what else she's been licking!

Back