• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A bit of a mixed day!

hunnybun

Mama Doe
Boo and whiskers have gone to a new home today :D I feel so sad to see Boo go though, she is very special

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/viewtopic.php?t=15589&highlight=boo

however she has gone to an excellent home and I can visit her whenever I like :D

Also homed today is Chico :D he was my lovable rogue, he has gone to live with a lovely lady bunny.

Thistle my b&w Dutch has been reserved and he too is going to live with a new girl.

That is 9 re-homed so far this month and 1 reserved :D

Tomorrow I have a cross male mini lop/angora arriving

Charliesangel said:
Sounds good!!! You've found 4 rabbits forever homes, and only 1 is coming in! And its an angora coming :love:

xxx

never had an angora before, he is pure white and very cute apparently :D

Aw well done for rehoming so many.

I'm sorry about Boo, I know its hard as I often feel the same with my foster cats who have become very special- I'm always glad for them when they find homes, but sad for me.

honeybunny said:
yet again you're doing so well with rehoming :D ..really slowed down here....

I thought it might slow down here a bit too with summer hols coming up :? I am def not taking in anymore until I have my hols at the start of July :wink: unless it is an emergency of course!!!
I think that might be famous last words lol

Sadly homing has slowed but not the incoming rabbits calls :( ..Hoping a few go out over the next 2 weeks as can't take anymore in at the moment ..

I've just got a baby angora! He's clipped though thank god! Such a cutie, he's like a little deer. I called him Gorgeous as he really is!

Back