• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

fly screen

is it for a hutch?
I use old net curtain on my rabbits playhouse- stapled on round the edges of the outside of the frame.

ok, i admit it- i used drawing pins :oops: , just didn't want anyone to tell me off! :lol: (Pressed in very firmly i promise)

TBH though its been up several weeks now and it really doesn't seem to need cleaning, but I guess it will do at some point.

You could use velcro. Attach one side to the mesh/net curtain and then staple the other side to the hutch.
I once did that to cover a wardrobe with faux fur. That was one rockin' wardrobe!

i have some fly netting left over Nicole.It will cover your hutch.If you want it just pm me your address :D

It's just a little window on the shed.
I got some green netting from work, but I felt that inside was too dark for dougal.

Thanxs ever so much but I need to get some 2row as my friend is coming back to finish the run. But thank you any way.

Back