• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New Bunny!!

Suzanne

Mama Doe
We just been to the RSPCA and reserved a bunny!!!! He's so cute and cuddly!! He's a lop and I think the breed is called an otter but I don't remember, he's friendly and cute so that's al the matters. :D

We already have two bunnies who are bonded so we might try to bond him with them but I think it might be difficult - so we could be loking for a nice girlie bun in a few months!!

So we now have to pass the home check. I'm going to apply to be a volunteer homechecker/visitor for the RSPCA too.

Can't wait to pick him up!!
RSPC Nottingham have lots of bunnies waiting for a home

Animals2.png

Thats great!!
I think Tree (SOAD) on here fosters for the RSPCA so I am sure she would be a great source of info for you

:D :D

Janex

Aww, how cute :) I hope you put up some pictures when you get him!

My Jasper was an RSPCA bun! :D I quite like to work as a volunteer for RSPCA too :D

I enjoyed the homecheck, the person who came to visit was lovely... and even taught me a few things! :lol:

I hope it all goes well for you! :mrgreen:

Otter is a colour not a breed, not that it matters! It's a dark colour with a lighter tummy area etc, very very cute! I bet you can't wait!

Good luck with the home check - though I'm sure it'll just be a formality. Looking forward to seeing piccies of your bunny.
Well done for volunteering too - think of all those bunny cuddles!

Back