• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Little May (Tilly-May)

beckiboo186

Warren Veteran
Well, I think it's time for more Tilly-May photos :oops: :lol: :lol:.

Hello Mum, Do I look beautiful?

P1010061.jpg

P1010049.jpg

P1010064.jpg

P1010062.jpg

Eating the Strawberry from Charlies Plant :love:
P1010047.jpg

P1010033.jpg

P1010032.jpg

Some of you know about my Auntie, She has altzimers :cry: :cry:. She came to the party last night, but she was so out of it, i was gutted. I know she adores animals, so i got Till in for a cuddle, and she completely changes with animals, So our little Tills was the superstar of the night :D

P1010017.jpg

P1010016.jpg

P1010015.jpg

Becki xx

Aww, Tilly and Venny, my favourite furries :D
Tilly looks like she did a great job cheering your Aunt up, give her a nose rub from me :D

Awwww the lovely Tilly and Venny :D :D
I bet Tilly helped your Auntie lots. Animals make 'contact' when humans often cant.
I was a day patient at a hospital a few years back. It was one of those awful old asylums (now closed down). Many of the inpatients had what is now known as Post Traumatic Stress but back then they were just considered to be 'mad', locked away and drugged up :cry:
Anyway, one old boy, Ernie NEVER talked. As I was a day patient I was allowed to have my Border Collie-X dog Gemma on the ward with me.
One day I was walking Gemma around the Hospital grounds and Ernie was sitting in his usual spot on a bench. As we walked past he put out his hand and mumbled. 'Nice dog' I like dogs' :D :D
I was astounded and told the nursing staff. At first they didnt believe me so we walked past Ernie a few more times and eventually he said 'whats the dogs name?' :D :D
Pets as therapy REALLY DO WORK!!

Janex

Brilliant pics of Tilly, Becki!! Gonna borrow one if thats ok?

Your Auntie looks really happy. My step nan has altzimers, its funny how she remembers me for having all the animals :lol:

awwww tilly and venny and charlie!!!
Your 2 are gorgeous Becki - and well done tilly for giving some animal therapy! its amazing what animals can do.

Tilly-May is such cutie! I love her ears - they make her look very cheeky.

Aww, Missy May says a biiig Thank You to her fans :D :D

Tilly-May says Thank You for her nose rub, and to say 'Hello' to Miss Munchie for her.

Jane, What a lovely story :D

Jess, she says thank you for her kiss :)

Gracie, Thats fine, although she says you can only borrow one if its a good one and you show it to Maya, and give him a big sloppy kiss from Her :p

Laura that Monkey is from Kay, She loves Mr. Monkey to pieces and is alllllways grooming him, but when shes in a strop its usually him who gets flung all over the place :roll:

... and her bent ear making her look cheeky? Thats coz she IS!! :lol:

I just love the pic of you, Tilly and your Aunt together :love:

I :love: Tilly and Venny, I'm on my way to dog and bunny nap :twisted: :lol:

Back