• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

free..inside cage and outdoor run

purplebumble

Warren Veteran
hi the bunny foster mum i wanted to give this too cannot pick it up sooo if theres anyone else who is the horndean/waterlooville area ish..and would like an outdoor run and an indoor cage for fostering..nursing buns to health..or their own bunny..please pm me for directions..
i dont want any money for them ..oscar and biffykins now share a dog crate for a rottweiler and have free range of lounge 24/7 in this heat..and weve just got a wire panneled run with mesh and shade fabric over top...
this run was bouht my dear departed dad for our first ever house bun to have access to the outside in but she never got to use it..her teeth were the end of her.
but its served 3 house buns since..2 of which are oscar and biffykins.

ive got the same thread in welfare section..do apologise but i want it seen..theyd be so useful for a bunny or piggie owner.

you can see oscar and biffykins using the run on the wheelchair ramp cos the grass was wet( that was sometime ago!) and we were bonding them

http://fuzzywigs.moonfruit.com

the indoor cage is one with a metal bar downward door..we used a bit of wood with wood pegs glued on it to make a ramp to cover it..but we ended up using allsorts of things to make it easier for shorty bum oscar!
its fine as a toilet and food and water area for an indoor bunny that doesnt live in a cage and isnt a huge bunny. Also perfect for piggies. it was purchased in nov 2004 from pampurred pets and cost just over £50!
How useful it was but id never keep a bun in there as a cage! but when oscar had dentals and neutered it was perfect..hot water bottles on outside warmed the plastic base up...
you can fit a large corner high back litter pan in it with food bowl and water bowl and some toys..oscar used to snooze in it before we got his doggy crate.

If you or anyone you know is interested and available to collect then please pm me for directions etc

Have you had any interest in this?

Have you got any piccies?

I might be able to pick it up for Elaine at the rescue if I can get it in our car :?

Gem x

:wave: hya hun..ooh yes thatd be great..!!
to answer question..well my dad used to have a little vauxhall nova and with the passenger seat down and the back seats..he got the run in...and as for the cage..well the bar bits come away from the plastic tray and even togehter it fits in the boot of most cars..cept minis! it fitted in the boot of the taxi when we got it..and in the boot of my dads ford fiesta ( we tried it once to see if we could take our old house bun visiting..he loved to do it)

sadly my dads passed away and i cannot find anyone to help out..isnt it always the way!
When i came over to elaine that day it cost over £12 taxi fare!

the piccys are on nikkis site listed above..

indoor cage..looks like this
well almost it has locking handles on the edge and two carrying handles one at either end.

http://www.therabbithouse.com/indoor/rabbitcages.asp

heres the newer model..ours has no island or hay rack..but looks the same otherwise..gives idea of size?

http://www.savic.be/DetAnimal.asp?group=Small+Animal&fam=Rabbit+cage&product=Nero+3+de+luxe

ooerr just gone to nikkis site..i know she was updating stuff but i think she didnt save it as shes so ill right now..ive let her know and shell see to it as soon as she can sit up to use the pc..

ha ha if you collect it youll be able to see biffykins in all her glory..will she remeber you i wonder..i bet she does!

thats so nice of you to offer to do this..i just thought maybe elaine didnt really want it but she said it was too big for her trailer..shed probably have more luck fitting it in the car!! Tell her i am sorry bit confused! Wonderful if you could manage it.i bet elaines garden is stacked up again!

with the cage ive dug out unused or new water bottles..and theres a litter pan...
Can anyone make use of some wagg bunny time bunny food? I have an ice cream container full and 2 unopened bags of the stuff..its what oscar was already on when we got him and biffykins thought it was yummy but they then started selective feeding so science selective cos of oscars problem so there for spare bunny food!

Back