• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Milly - not so nervous anymore!!

jay

Mama Doe
I had a bit of a break through with Milly tonight. After chasing her around for nearly an hour trying to get her to go into the carry box with minimal stress so I could take her outside for some grass and fresh air I decided enough was enough. She needs to get outside sometime and at the rate we were going it'd be winter again and to cold. So I picked her up!! I think she was as surprised as I was by how easy it was!! She forgot to struggle for about 30 secs while we eyed each other in shock and then she really went for it. Claws out, grunting, wriggling. I just held her tight, walked outside and gently put her in the run. Put Jack in too and sat in it with them stroking Milly and she let me! What a brave girl she is!!! She is absolutly fine tonight so it can't have stressed her out that much! Anyway here is the gorgeous brave girl herself!

DSC00978.jpg

Ahh Wow, I didn't see this before and just commented in the other thread, but even it those other pics, you can see how much she's changed. I cant believe how well your doing, Certainly lotsa credit to you for your determination, I doubt that if you had adopted her that a very nervous, black Millie would have a home, but thanks to you she has a fabby home, and shes now a very beautiful, tamed Millie :D :D :D xx

She is beautiful now - her coat is really soft and shines. She comes up to me all the time - it helps that Jack is very friendly as she is always one step behind him when I sit down and jack jumps on me!! I love her bits!

Back