• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My buns...

Squishy

Banned
I just found old pictures of my babies before I had to rehome them. Looking through them made me cry cause I miss them sooo much :cry: :cry: :cry:

Floppy

She was such a cutie, loves cuddles and even though she ended up costing me over £50 on stuff she chewed through I loved her little fluffy lopears body to pieces. She was my baby...

Floppy3.jpg

Floppy1.jpg

Cotty

She had her moments when she escaped, but she was my rescue, I had her and her two sisters at 5 weeks old from a breeder who didn't want them, I rehomed her brother and sister and kept her. She was my oldest of the four and I never wanted to part with her. She was a big girl too.

Picture228.jpg

Picture218.jpg

Pippin and Cola

Pippin I fell in love with as soon as I saw him, he was such a little baby and was soooo tiny! He loved cola to pieces!
Cola was huge when I bought her, she was bonded with Cotty until Cotty was let out by idiots who live around me and they started fighting.

Picture117.jpg

Picture118.jpg

They where all my babies and I miss them soooo much :cry:

Aww, all so pretty :)
:( I'm sorry to hear you don't have them anymore *hugs* Why did you have to rehome them?

xEMMAx said:
Aww, all so pretty :)
:( I'm sorry to hear you don't have them anymore *hugs* Why did you have to rehome them?

There was a big big comotion cause someone reported us to the council and they said we had to get rid or loose our house. It had to happen around the same time I broke up with my fiance and became suicidaly depressed and started self harming.... I'm getting better slowly now though, have my good days and sometimes had bad days but im learning to deal witht hem better now :D

Oh no that's terrible!! How can people do things like that... I'm sure the rabbits weren't bothering them! :cry: Some people are just pure evil :evil:
I'm glad to hear you're feeling better now :)

Aww Squishy, Im so sorry. Can't imagine what it must be like having to rehome your babies. They were gorgeous and i dont doubt that you made sure they were very spoilt homes they all went to :) xx

Back