• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

From major panic to huge relief all in less than a minute

AlisonA

Warren Veteran
Well I got home from work and as usual the first thing I do is head out into the garden to see the buns (before venturing upstairs to see the husband :lol: ). Hmmm I thought, what are all those thin white bits on Santas back just around her moult line...

Poor Santa has never been grabbed and examined so quickly!! Thankfully they just turned out to be seed heads but it didn't half give me a shock for a minute there! I got an ungrateful nip on the thigh for my trouble, too :lol:

I got an ungrateful nip on the thigh for my trouble, too

Because he knew all he had on his back were seedheads and was thinking "Oi!! Get off!! I'm fine!! Stop fussing mum!!! "

:lol:

Phew!!
I've been caught out like that too. I am sure these Buns just like to keep us on our toes :roll: :lol:
Hope Hubby didnt get the same treatment... :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol:

Janex

:lol: Naughty buns giving you a fright like that, glad she is ok though Alison! :D
O/h got a nip the other day, he was trying to hold Mia, but wasn't doing a very good job of it. I could see it in her face that she was going to go for him and then in slow motion, he got a nip on the arm :lol: To be fair, I would have done the same thing :lol:
Nicola x

Back