• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'm looking forward to this week-end...

LurcherGirl

Mama Doe
... becauuuuuuuuuuuuse

My new baby bunnies are coming home! Both are myxi vaccinated now and fully protected. Alaska is also neutered. Cheyenne is booked in to be neutered on Thursday.

Alaska (white lionhead) is in Norwich with GPR. We'll pick him up on Sunday! I can't wait to see him. My dream bunny!

Cheyenne (chinchilla crossbreed) is in Beckenham at GBH Rescue. I have already met her and had a cuddle and chat with her when I chose her. She is absolutely gorgeous! Can't wait to get her home. In fact, I am so impatient of getting her home, I might well pick her up this evening!

Piccies as soon as I have any - and as soon as I have replaced the telephone wire at home which my lovely little bunny Angel has eaten yesterday...
:lol:

'Cheyenne (chinchilla crossbreed) is in Beckenham at GBH Rescue. I have already met her and had a cuddle and chat with her when I chose her. She is absolutely gorgeous! Can't wait to get her home. In fact, I am so impatient of getting her home, I might well pick her up this evening!'

Greivous bodily harm!?!

raven_guest said:
'Cheyenne (chinchilla crossbreed) is in Beckenham at GBH Rescue. I have already met her and had a cuddle and chat with her when I chose her. She is absolutely gorgeous! Can't wait to get her home. In fact, I am so impatient of getting her home, I might well pick her up this evening!'

Greivous bodily harm!?!

Yep... :lol: or try Guineapig, Bunnie and Hamster Rescue... :wink:

Back