• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

EEEEEveee - Briar patch in the news!!

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

take it i dont need to send you a copy now :lol: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

must say, i dont recall saying to him we needed money :shock: although it would be nice :? :? :? :?

and doesnt alsion look goregousssssssssss :D thank you for getting me out of that one hun!

and chariable donations :shock: :shock: doesnt that make us sound like we get funding or something! :? :roll: :roll:

bunnylove said:
and chariable donations :shock: :shock: doesnt that make us sound like we get funding or something! :? :roll: :roll:

Not at all!! It says that the rescue "relies on charitable donations", which makes it pretty clear that you don't receive other funding.

harvester said:
bunnylove said:

Not at all!! It says that the rescue "relies on charitable donations", which makes it pretty clear that you don't receive other funding.

thanks ROO! shall we front line alsions mug on the site! :lol: :lol:

The picture has already turned into a caption competition here at work :lol: Current favourite is "The person calling themselves "Love Bunny" whom Alison had been flirting with on the internet chat room turned out to be a bit of a disappointment when they eventually met up."

I didn't like to tell them that actually I'd be delighted if that was the case :lol:

Jack's-Jane said:
Well done Eve and able assistant Alison :thumb:
:D :D

Janex

shes not really i just dont like cameras! :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol: so roped her into being the "face" of BPR which she most graceful aggreeded :shock: Sssshhh almost bite my arm of to do! :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

AlisonA said:
The picture has already turned into a caption competition here at work :lol: Current favourite is "The person calling themselves "Love Bunny" whom Alison had been flirting with on the internet chat room turned out to be a bit of a disappointment when they eventually met up."

I didn't like to tell them that actually I'd be delighted if that was the case :lol:

a dissapointment :shock: :shock: :shock: me???? :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

AlisonA said:
bunnylove said:
a dissapointment :shock: :shock: :shock: me???? :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Not you, the rabbit, ya muppet :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: helga? a disspointment :shock: :shock: :shock: well she is a misrable ***** :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back