• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

getting my photos into signature

lucyj

Mama Doe
How do i get my bunnies photo into my signature like a lot of u have? I have not got a photo of them together so can only have 1 as a profile pic at a time and I want to show them both off :? :)

Can't

I can't get it to let me pate a photo in sorry - could u break it down into laymans terms for me?? Not too technical me...

Testin testing 123!

Just trying to see if I've linked my pic that Emma so nicely made for me properly!

Set up an account on www.photobucket.com
Upload image there then copy the

Snap...

Ur 2 are lovely as well by the way, Jasper's gorgeous and i love Clio's little spikey hair do and big floppy ears, awwww :love: :bunny:

Charliesangel said:
What programme do you use to make them?

xxx

I have Paint Shop Pro 7 at the moment... I do loads of things on there, I don't think I could live without it! I think it's really easy to use too :D

Cool :D I think if you go onto the website you can get a 30 day free trial of the lastest version. Not sure what the website is but just type 'paint shop pro' in google and it should come up :D

Back