• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My bunnies... Clio & Jasper (& James RIP)

xEMMAx

Warren Veteran
I'm new here so I thought people would like to see my lovely bunnies! :D
Hope you like them...

This is Clio, I got her 3 weeks ago today! She's 2 years old. I rescued her from some people who weren't looking after her very well... she was terrified of people and already had 3 sets of babies! :shock:

Her first time ever on grass!
clio3.jpg

Relaxing next to some flip flops :lol:
clio1.jpg

Clio: 'No it's not a litter tray, it's my bed!!' Silly bunny! :lol: She's very litter trained but she will NOT go to the toilet in her litter tray! (well she did for about 2 days... then obviously thought it was better as a bed :roll: :lol: )
clio2.jpg

This is Jasper! He's 1 year old. I adopted him last Sunday from an RSPCA rescue center so that Clio had a friend. His favourite thing to do is lick people... he's so cute! :love:

Relaxing next to a door
jasper2.jpg

Jasper: 'What's that thing you're pointing at me?!' :D
jasper1.jpg

Jasper: 'Mmm... broccoli!'
jasper.jpg

And finally... James. He's not with me anymore, he's at the bridge now. He passed away on the 8th May at 7 years old after the evil flies got to him :cry: :cry: :evil:
I still wanted to share pictures because he's been a HUGE part of my life... he was like a best friend to me and I'll always love him and he's beautiful. I hope you like these photos... it made me cry just looking through all the photos I have of him!

That grass looks tasty! :D
james1.jpg

Say hello to the Easter Bunny!! :lol:
james4.jpg

Having some fun in the sun!
james2.jpg

And they are my very special bunnies!
:love: :mrgreen:

Thank you for the comments! :D

.::.amy.::. said:
Clio looks just like my Lexi

Does she? Cool! :mrgreen: I love bunnies that look like that... I've always wanted one! I'm so glad I was able to adopt her :D

AprilShower said:
James sounds like a really lovely bunny, you must miss him so much. :cry:

I really really do :cry: He was lovely :) He's def the most loving rabbit I owned :love: I was just nonstop crying for a whole week after he died... I still do at times :oops:

What beautiful, beautiful bunnies. I bet they're so happy to have found their forever home with you.
I lost my Nougat to flystrike last August, and it was horrific. At least they're binkying at the bridge now.

HS said:
What beautiful, beautiful bunnies. I bet they're so happy to have found their forever home with you.
I lost my Nougat to flystrike last August, and it was horrific. At least they're binkying at the bridge now.

Thank you :D

Yes, it's really horrible isn't it? I'm so sorry to hear it happened to Nougat too :cry:
Yeah... and having lots of fun, hehe :)

Bootiful bunnies! :D
James was a very handsome chap indeed, i`m sorry you lost him. :cry: But i`m sure he`s having fun at the bridge......................................

Su.x

Thank you! :mrgreen: :megreen:

Thanks :) Yeah, I'm sure he is, he got to see his mum, dad, brothers and sisters again :)

Back