• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Conti in pet shop.

raven_guest

Mama Doe
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! Wyevale in Milton Keynes has a conti for sale £125!!! :shock: they have put a note up stating how big it will get but it's pen is too small and some girl on work experience was trying to sell it to me when she blatantly didn't have a clue about them! So cross

thats discusting! :evil: :twisted: :evil: "money makes the world go round" springe to mind :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted:

:roll: Just trying to be positive! Yes, it might be bought by a "rich idiot", but someone spending that amount on a rabbit is likely to have thought it through and hopefully wouldn't be afraid to spend plenty on getting a good size enclosure too.

That's true, but it is silly as most breeders charge about £50 for purebred, healthy stock, this bun could have come from anything! Maybe we should warn Sue Dooley it might end up in her rescue! :roll:

Yes, I saw him/her there too. When my son and I went to have alook last week..Just wished I hadn't now.
Carol X

I agree not the best breed to be in a pet shop. :cry: Giants on the whole are about that price i know sue charges £90 for her own giants and there are quight a few giant breeders that charge more. Its a case of the scarcity of the breed means that the cost more. Average prices for pure breed bredds if got privetly from breeders is £20 - £30, its only the rarer breeds that are dearer. val

Back