• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Had a busy Lunch

i have asked about the collie as i love collies but i think i am to far away in bristol but we will see tc luv becks xx

The only ones who are close enough to me are the free ones in Lichfield, I could temp foster them if a rescue would be kind enough to take them :)

2 of those are the same place in Leicester..HAPPY HUTCHES..a rescue?! one of the buns has an eye infection and they are giving it away?!....

honeybunny said:
2 of those are the same place in Leicester..HAPPY HUTCHES..a rescue?! one of the buns has an eye infection and they are giving it away?!....

Did you go and check this place out last week Jill?

Shell said:
honeybunny said:

Did you go and check this place out last week Jill?

No as Marie and I couldn't find it! :oops: We are going to try again soon...

I see shes getting rid of the dog cos the kids are allergic...... I'd be tempted to get rid of the kids personally.

Only Joking! :wink:

Back