• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

One very determined Male Bunny...........

pepsi

Alpha Buck
"Must get to female, must get to female"
:shock: Pepper will do anything to get to Pepsi, Only a week to go Pepper hang on little man!! :lol: :lol:
pep1.jpg

She's over here some where...Maybe if i just..........
pep.jpg

Yes i can see her! I can see Her!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I dont think im the only one who cant wait to bond them!
Little monkey, willdo anything to see Pepsi, I removed the chair because i was worried he was going to do some sort of acrobatic flip and hurt himself, then when i looked out this morning he was hanging half way up the chicken wire :shock: Climbing bunny :shock: :lol:

LOL...awww, only a week to go pepper, hang on in there! Glad hes getting on well! He looks very happy.... :D !

Its cute isnt it, yesterday i went to see Pepsi first, then went to see him , he could smell her on my trousers and shoes and started going crazy running rings around my legs :lol: :lol: My neighbour was just staring at me out the window with a very funny expresion on his face, as if to say what the hell is that bunny doing :oops: :lol:

Back