• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Crikey Yet Another Poorly Bun......

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Poor Murphy.
He developed stasis today and in trying to ascertain why I have discovered an abnormality in his eye which looks suspiciously like an abscess within his eye. There is a pinhead size yellowy dot in the cornea with lots of angry looking blood vessels coming from it.
Until his stasis Murphy had not shown any sign of problems.
I dont know if the stasis is the result of pain from his eye or a seperate problem. He has had pain relief, Metoclopromide, Baytril, Infacol and fluids. Poor Murphy is only about 1.5 years old.
We are off to see Christabel in the morning
:cry: :cry:

Janex

oh no so millie and Murphy are in the same boat then more or less :cry:
Me and You can get through this together.
Hugs and kisses
Amy XXXXXXXx

Thanks guys. Murphy has eaten a few Danelion leaves and greens. I am actually less worried about his guts than his eye. I feel terrible for not noticing before :cry: But there is no discharge/redness of his eye. Its only when you shine a light directly into the eye during examination that the abnormality becomes apparent :cry: :cry:
Janex

Hi jane. Im sending healing vibes. With a super bun mum and a fab vet im sure his eye will be better in no time. Don't feel bad about not noticing his eye earlier. Whenever you'd have seen it you would have said the same. (if that makes sense). Let us know how he gets on tommorrow. ((((hugs)))) to you too x x

Back