• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The buns are going to LOVE this!!

Charliesangel

Warren Veteran
This summer the grass and Dandy Lions in the bunny runs have grew soo soo soo much!! Here are piccies of before and after!

Before (when we first built the runs, look the grass is like dead!!)

yard2.jpg

yard3.jpg

And now (taken 5 mins ago)...and look at the big plant in the corner, its a dandy lion :shock:

DSCN4413.jpg

DSCN4412.jpg

DSCN4410.jpg

And from above...

DSCN4414.jpg

(please excuse all of the chairs in the piccies :oops:)

Well I can't wait to get the buns outside to munch up all of the yummies!!
I'll try to take some piccies!!

xxx

Looks great, im sure they will enjoy it. You might need to put a cover over part of each run to give them some shade as looks like you are having some lovely summer! :D

Oh of course!! And they are never outside for too long :wink:

And the weather is lovely here!! I've just been outside playing with the dogs and the nice weather was such a relief!!

xxx

Wow! Look at that dandelion! :shock: :lol: :lol: I'm sure the buns will love it Leah. Can we have some piccies of them in it please? :wink: :D

bunny_burrows said:
Wow! Look at that dandelion! :shock: :lol: :lol: I'm sure the buns will love it Leah. Can we have some piccies of them in it please? :wink: :D

As soon as I can find the time to get them outside!

xxx

:lol: :lol: :lol:
I didn't have a chance to get them in their runs the other day, I was way too busy to sit outside with them. So, they had fun running around inside instead.
Tomorrow I should have the time to get them out! Piccies will follow (and I'll give you the time it took for them to eat that HUUUGE dandy lion :lol:)

xxx

Back