• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fans

I am buying one from Costco when I get paid. As all the enclosures are kept together, I can stand the fan in one place, and it moves around 2.

i bought a fan from pets at home at the weekend for adout 6.99. its called a cage cooler and hang on the outside of the bars or the run so its difficult to knockover etc

I've got 3 standard size fans which I just link up to the mains the the shed, and they keep them cool during the day when I'm out.

When I'm at home, I get everyone outside in the fresh air in the shade :D

Jayney said:
i bought a fan from pets at home at the weekend for adout 6.99. its called a cage cooler and hang on the outside of the bars or the run so its difficult to knockover etc

will check p@h out after work. thanks jayney

i have the hang on cage coolers and i love them. i bought mine from ebay but I think the ones in pah are perhaps the same. They give a bit of noise but the buns don't seem to mind and they give a good blast of air!

The ones that hook on the cage or carrier i have i got them on e bay i use them on the pens when i show. There very quight and do not scare the rabbits. there made by metro airforce and are called cage/crate cooling fans £9.99. They run on baterries i love them. If you ment for indoors then that different any household fan would do. val

Back