• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Uncle Albert Update!!

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
The old man is still with us and appears to be very happy :D He had to go back onto Penicillin injections cos his mouth got smelly again and Christabel was worried some infection may be starting up again in one of the holes where his teeth/gums/jaw used to be :shock: :cry:
As all the nerves/muscles on the right side of his jaw are compromised Uncle A now has malocclusion and one of his incissors is growing very fast. It may need attention soon.
Anyway, here is my dear old man enjoying his mushy brekki today!!

Picture969.jpg

:D :D

Janex

im sorry Jane, my mum was anorexic when i was younger, it was awful, she's ok now....but they cant have scales in there house, as it will always be there.............sorry to hear you have it to :(

pepsi said:
im sorry Jane, my mum was anorexic when i was younger, it was awful, she's ok now....but they cant have scales in there house, as it will always be there.............sorry to hear you have it to :(

Awww, its just as difficult for the family and friends of an Anorexic. Especially if the sufferer is your Mum.
I am really pleased that your Mums AN is back in HER control rather than t'other way around.

Janex

Uncle Albert is one incredible bun, I'm not sure I could keep going if I was him but he is obviously determined to stay with you for as long as possible Jane.

the happy bee said:
Uncle Albert is one incredible bun, I'm not sure I could keep going if I was him but he is obviously determined to stay with you for as long as possible Jane.

He really puts me to shame. I whinge on about my achey bones but Uncle Albert had a massive cancerous tumour removed from his mouth a few weeks after 'arresting' during a routine dental. He is 10 years of age and frail yet he NEVER 'complains'. He is Soooooooo upbeat and happy and just LOVES LIFE :D :D
I may be biased but I think he is AMAZING!!
:D :D

Janex

Jack's-Jane said:
raven_guest said:
Jane, how do you afford to eat!

Well I always knew my Anorexia had to have ONE POSITIVE :roll: :lol: :lol:

Janex
sorry Jane, only just read your reply.
I cant really remember to much i was very young, my mum said that one day i cried to her and said Mummy please eat something, she said that was the turning point. :(
Im glad she's ok now, but she is still very concous of her weight

Back