• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pictures of my rabbits, guinea pigs and guinea pig babies...

tanya_woz_ere

Warren Scout
Hello im new here, so i thought id give you my stories on how i came to have my animals.

When i was 6 years old my mum brought me my first bunny and we named him benji, he was so cute.. lived in his two story hutch the garage (so he had shelter all year round) he had the run of the garden. Very friendly and loved his white milk drops. Benji lived for 9 years, two christmas's ago he passed away in my mums arms but we have him back now because he was cremated.. ill never forget him.

Here he is
benjamin.jpg

A few months later i slept round my friends house and i got a phone call from my mum in the morning "TANYAA theres a gorgeous bunny in the paper at the RSPCA" so i got my friends paper and had a look and fell in love with him straight the way... she came and picked me up and we went down there, i was panicking incase someone else had seen him and reserved him but he was still up for adoption so we wasted no time in filling out the forms and a week later (through the bunny checks) he was home!! His name was "Will" but we renamed him "Freddie" hes a house bunny and loves human company, hes a absolute darling.. i couldnt wish for a nicer bunny...

Here he is..
3.jpg

lolfunnifreddie.jpg

watulukinat.jpg

flumpy.jpg

R0012133.jpg

TaNs20.jpg

Well before Freddie decided he was gonna live in doors, we go him a friend... apperantly it was a "girl" but when we took her to the vet, the vet confirmed it was a girl then when they went to do the op, nooo it was a boy haha.. so orginally her name was milly, but now its will :) they bonded and were best friends. But then freddie was poorly so we had to take him to the vet and he was in his hutch for a few days after his op and now they hate eachother!! We despratly want to bond them again..

Heres Will
will.jpg

millie.jpg

IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v116/tanya_woz_ere/millielookin.jpg[/IMG]

and them together.. how sweet
fredinpotsmaller.jpg

freddieandmillie.jpg

My next door neigbours daughter was getting rid of her 2 guinea pigs because she didnt have enough time for them, so i had them. a boy and a girl (the boy was neatured) alfie recently passed away from old age. so we got flossie a new friend, daisy... i picked her up a few weeks ago and she felt very weird, her belly was really fat and you could feel movement.. yes she was pregnant. Now we have 3 babies (6 days old) hehe. so cute..

tansxx-0054.jpg

awww.jpg

babiesandmumxxx.jpg

mummyandbabiesxxx.jpg

Flossie on the right and alfie on the left.. r.i.p alfie
flossiealfie.jpg

I think that’s about it, hehe..

xxx

Awwww, they are all beautiful! Good luck with trying to bond the two boys - not easy I don't think but I know a few people on here have done it so I'm sure you will get some good tips.

Wonderful pics :D Gorgeous animals 8)

Be careful about the baby guineas though. The boys need to come away from their Mum and sisters at between 3 and 4 weeks of age as otherwise they will get them pregnant. Luckily it is a lot easier to tell the difference between males and females than it is with rabbits. If you have 2 boys they will be able to live together if you keep them where they can't smell the girls. Otherwise they will fight.

Back