• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

OMG MORE KITS

bunnylove

Wise Old Thumper
SHES HAD THEM :shock: :shock: :shock:

**** DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO KNOW THE OTHERS ARE ONLY FOUR WEEKS OLD AND are too young to move they are still having sticky poos, when do i check them the can only be hours old, dont really want to start routeing round there areas do i? :shock: :shock: :? :? there is heat coming from them :?

Eve x

Eve you shoudl be ok leaving the 4 week old babes with mum and the new ones, rub your hands in poo and go and take a look you will need to keep a careful eye and make sure mum has plenty of space XX

Phill said:
Eve you shoudl be ok leaving the 4 week old babes with mum and the new ones, rub your hands in poo and go and take a look you will need to keep a careful eye and make sure mum has plenty of space XX

i put her in a 5 x 2 x 2 and they have a 4 x 4 i put them in until babies huddle together because they are tired :D do i realy need to check them already :shock: :? :cry:

Phill said:
i would just to make sure how many you have just rub your hands in poo you'll be fine XX

i dont care how many as long as they are fine and the others dont hurt them? i dont want to i am a scaredy cat!

ohhh golly .
poor bunny mum :cry:
go on have a look ...be brave .
i had to move one of maggies babies back into the nest when only 2 days old ...scary but she was fine .
Angie

Phill said:
The others wotn hurt them chic

i am such a woss but she is so young and too have to consecutive liters, i just dont want to stress her out any more than she has to be! :cry: as will check in a wee while after the next bunnies is booked in :cry: :cry: thats on his way :cry:

Eve, mum will be alright, if she does seem to be struggeling a little you can at a push remove the older kits at 5 weeks, this is not ideal as they should stay with mum but at that piont you wont loose any, you would need to continue giving them milk each day but lactol will do and they should be on to solids by then.

Phill said:
Eve, mum will be alright, if she does seem to be struggeling a little you can at a push remove the older kits at 5 weeks, this is not ideal as they should stay with mum but at that piont you wont loose any, you would need to continue giving them milk each day but lactol will do and they should be on to solids by then.

they are solid now anyway phil and drinking from here i am just wondering who she will breast feed that lot! :shock: :shock:

bunnylove said:
Phill said:

they are solid now anyway phil and drinking from here i am just wondering who she will breast feed that lot! :shock: :shock:

She will manage, as i said at a push the older kits can be removed if mum is struggeling, if mum seems happy enpough though leave both sets with her until the older ones are 8 weeks XX

Blimey Eve - scarey stuff :shock: I spose this sort of thing happens all the time in the wild and they cope feeding 2 litters :( Bless her - but all those little bundles of fluff to enjoy Eve :wink: Good luckxx

sarsimp said:
Blimey Eve - scarey stuff :shock: I spose this sort of thing happens all the time in the wild and they cope feeding 2 litters :( Bless her - but all those little bundles of fluff to enjoy Eve :wink: Good luckxx

i have just looked tere are another 6 or 7 :shock: :shock: :shock: 12 bunnies out of one :shock: :shock: :shock: yer to enjoy and pay for and another doe possible pregnant! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Oh Eve!!! :shock: :shock: Poor mum, she must be knackered! Let me know if there's anything I can do to help.

A xx

AlisonA said:
Oh Eve!!! :shock: :shock: Poor mum, she must be knackered! Let me know if there's anything I can do to help.

A xx

a fund raiser! :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Make sure you're feeding mum plenty of pellets and veg (her usual amount of veg so she doesn't get diarhea) It might be an idea to talk to your vet about a calcium suppliment for her as does bones can suffer when they feed as they lose all the calcium through feeding.

I'm sure she'll cope, worst comes to the worst find a breeder forum and ask for a foster mum, they're geenrally really helpful if they can help.
http://www.rabbitbreeders.co.uk/forums/index.php?

:lol: :lol: I'm sure once the world sees my gorgeous photo in the paper, they will be flocking to your website to make donations.

AlisonA said:
:lol: :lol: I'm sure once the world sees my gorgeous photo in the paper, they will be flocking to your website to make donations.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

raven_guest said:
Make sure you're feeding mum plenty of pellets and veg (her usual amount of veg so she doesn't get diarhea) It might be an idea to talk to your vet about a calcium suppliment for her as does bones can suffer when they feed as they lose all the calcium through feeding.

I'm sure she'll cope, worst comes to the worst find a breeder forum and ask for a foster mum, they're geenrally really helpful if they can help.
http://www.rabbitbreeders.co.uk/forums/index.php?

really she needs more calcuim will ask my vet now thanks

Blimey!!!! What alot of Babies! The litter Pan had over a year and a half ago was 13 total 2 died at birth and 1 in the first 4 days so she had 10 to look after XX

Back