• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Showing Rabbits

caritas2006

Warren Scout
When i was younger i used to show dutch rabbits we used to have to put a little ring on their foor when very young I have been looking at pictures of show rabbits and they don't seem to have rings anymore

Are they still used

Yes, they're still rung, you often can't see it under the fur in pictures though :)

Tam

The show in Drayton Norwich next month is that a ringed show or not I used to go all the time but can't remember what it was

Couldn't tell you hun, look on the brc site and see if it's one of their shows, if it is it will be rung. Most agricultural shows have pet bun shows that don't need to be rung rabbits.

I have looked on the show schedule and there is no pet class listed, they are all breed classes. Cant understand that as they have a pet class for the guinea pigs :? The norwich rabbit club secretary is Vera Goulding, she is stepping down as sectretary but I am sure she can help you. Her phone number is 01603 429834

Back