• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'll make you a Siggy!

Like my siggy?

• yea!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hope you'll forgive me for voting no, only did so because Tinkerbell is clearly a gorgeous rabbit but I don't think the jagged edges are very flattering.

What imaging software are you using? Here's a slightly softer version done in Photoshop (by no means perfect, but you get the idea)...

ItsMAgic.jpg

harvester said:
Hope you'll forgive me for voting no, only did so because Tinkerbell is clearly a gorgeous rabbit but I don't think the jagged edges are very flattering.

What imaging software are you using? Here's a slightly softer version done in Photoshop (by no means perfect, but you get the idea)...

ItsMAgic.jpg

:thumb:

harvester said:

ItsMAgic.jpg

She's only 13 you evil git :lol:

It's a lovely siggie and such a beautifull bunny :love:, Ive got a siggie already though :D

SOAD said:
harvester said:

ItsMAgic.jpg

She's only 13 you evil git :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back