• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Auntie Becki and Tilly-May!!!

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Look what has happened to me :shock:
Jane says its TOO HOT to keep my long flowing coat so she got at me with the scissors!! :shock:
I am turning WHITE :shock:
And she says there is more work to be done on me :shock:
Will I end up BALD :shock: :shock:

Mind you, I do feel more comfy now my coat's not so thick.......

Picture958.jpg

Love Maggie
XX

Aww I know my little Baby girl. But Mummy only did that so you wouldnt get too hot in the car coming to live with me (Mummy just doesnt know that yet :wink: ). Ive been getting updates on your hair cut all the time my gorgeous girl, and between you and me, i think ur Mum is a disgraceful Mummy for not taking you to Tony and Guy :roll: :lol: Xx

He He HEM . . . Auntie Jane, This is NO laughing matter!! Poor Mags liked her hair long, and you didnt even have the decency to take her to a salon to have a style :roll: :evil:. Poor Maggie, I know what its like to be neglected by silly moo mummys, mine has just locked me in my hutch for nipping her, it was only a love bite!! Ooh and talking of salons, My tail needs a wax :?. Im only the other end of the phone if you need a chat Magsy, Im seriously considering calling the rspca about my mummy, ooh or maybe auntie Kay might help me :?

Love from The one and only, Princess T xx

Goodness Tilly a tail wax sounds a bit iffy :shock:
Not content with giving my flowing locks the chop Jane has also trimmed my toe-nails :roll:
I dont really mind as it saves me all the hassle trying to wear them down. I dont really like getting my feet dirty you see....
Apparently tomorrow is the final stage of my make-over. Lets just hope Jane doesn't try experimenting with hair dyes....... :shock: :shock:
If I am a bright blue bunny the next time you see me you'll know why :roll: :roll:
These hoomans, they really are very strange :roll: :roll:

Love Maggie the cropped babbit!!
xx

I've had green hair before....... :shock: :shock:
I was meaning to go blonde but it sort of went wrong :oops:
Then my hair fell out and I looked like a boiled egg :roll: :lol: :lol:

Janex

Jack's-Jane said:
Apparently tomorrow is the final stage of my make-over.

Blimey Maggie, I dont like the sound of that ....RUN FOR THE HILLS.....she'll be at you with the razor scissors next :wink: :lol:

sarsimp said:
Jack's-Jane said:
Apparently tomorrow is the final stage of my make-over.

Blimey Maggie, I dont like the sound of that ....RUN FOR THE HILLS.....she'll be at you with the razor scissors next :wink: :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Its OK you can call off the RSPCA!!
Mags now looks like a ball of candy floss :lol:
Oh, except she's NOT pink!! :lol: :lol:

Janex

Back