• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tinkerbell's day out!

ADDORABLE?

• I WANNA SNUGGLE!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ICKY!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
31a6e2cc.jpg

Tinkerbell goes Hawwie!
d80deaf8.jpg
I go Hawwie 2!
da93d761.jpg

Snuggles!
DVC00366.jpg

Looking for something...
DVC00387.jpg

Tinkerbell rolls on her back at the park
57042a4a.jpg

Tinkerbell snuggels with Britanny!
9b5ad194.jpg

Tinkerbell get's kisses from Brittany!
3526fbca.jpg

Face to Face with Britanny!
f301929b.jpg

Her new Baby out fit!
a9686412.jpg

She finds a flower at the park!
26d1101f.jpg

She gives it to momy!
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

allyandtobey said:
just as a tip.............. they may be even less likely to respond if you post the same thing 4 times......

:)
he he! opps :oops: sorry im new to this site and my bunny is on my lap and wants replys! How do I get people to reply?

allyandtobey said:
its cool, don't worry people will reply eventually, just takes time for every one to take a peek :D

but your bunny is lovely
Realy? Thanks! I have had her for about 5 months and got her as a month old baby, she is handy capt and learng to walk again but she enjoys life and is a cutie. Does she look healthy? Cause I love her to death and I want her to live a long life. Does she look happy? Sorry about the questions but I LOVE MY BABY!

its nice that you're helping her walk again, its always great to see someone who wants to do all they can to look after their bun :D

she does look quite happy :) how is she with wearing the little outfit?

if you are worried about anything theres lots of topics knocking about in the care section i'm sure you could browse through :)

allyandtobey said:
its nice that you're helping her walk again, its always great to see someone who wants to do all they can to look after their bun :D

she does look quite happy :) how is she with wearing the little outfit?

if you are worried about anything theres lots of topics knocking about in the care section i'm sure you could browse through :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks! She lets me put it on her! I put it on her if she is playing on wet grass so she doesn't get so much dirt on her if she limps cause she hates baths unless I fill up the whole sink with warm water (but then she doesn't come out!) I hope she will walk again, I have to clean her cage every day because she uses pee pee pads for her because she can't get ballence and walk in saw dust. And i must bath her 2 times a day. People think she is a waist of time and I should put her down and get a "better" bunny but I can't trade in my love! I could never let my baby down and as long as she isn't giving up then nether am I!

She is very cute, what is wrong with her?

BTW that yellow flower looks like a buttercup, which are poisonous to rabbits.

i really respect you for that, so many people would say oh i can't be bothered and either give them up to a rescue or like you say have them put to sleep, but she is happy and healthy!!

buns are pretty hardy, they can get through a lot of things especially physical disabilities, i always think its worth doing what you can to make the most of their life as they can be just as happy in life despite a little set back!

i think some people forget that animals aren't put here for our amusement.

they wouldnt say a person in a wheelchair was a waste of time would they? why should buns or any animal be different :)

so good on you :D

WHAT?!

My bunny slipped a disk jumping to hard, sorry im typing slow my bun keeps nugging my arm and gettng on the key board for my attention! I don't think its a butter cup. She eats em all the time. I am sure she is happy cause we take her to the vet once a month and he says she is in Excelent condition! (besides her handy capt)

allyandtobey said:
i really respect you for that, so many people would say oh i can't be bothered and either give them up to a rescue or like you say have them put to sleep, but she is happy and healthy!!

buns are pretty hardy, they can get through a lot of things especially physical disabilities, i always think its worth doing what you can to make the most of their life as they can be just as happy in life despite a little set back!

i think some people forget that animals aren't put here for our amusement.

they wouldnt say a person in a wheelchair was a waste of time would they? why should buns or any animal be different :)

so good on you :D
Thank you that was verry touching. You made a good point about the bunnys arn't diffrent from people. I think bunnys mostly are better than people, all they know how to do is love so why should we take an angel away from this world when at times like these we need them most.

She is sooooooo gorgeous!! :love: :love: Good for you looking after a disabled bunny, it's rewarding for you both because the bunny gets a great life and you get satisfaction from giving them a second chance. :)

Welcome to the madness that is RU! :lol:

AMETHYST

Hi

Bunny is very cute.

Some of us are on here at work, so we have to keep closing the window to avoid anyone realising, all we've done by 10am, is send 3 personal emails & post on RU :wink: I'm going to tidy my desk soon, then it's time for a break :lol:

Back