• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rate my bunny and ill rate yours!

ADDORABLE?

• I wanna snugggle with the baby!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ick!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
31a6e2cc.jpg

Tinkerbell goes Hawwie!
d80deaf8.jpg
I go Hawwie 2!
da93d761.jpg

Snuggles!
DVC00366.jpg

Looking for something...
DVC00387.jpg

Tinkerbell rolls on her back at the park
57042a4a.jpg

Tinkerbell snuggels with Britanny!
9b5ad194.jpg

Tinkerbell get's kisses from Brittany!
3526fbca.jpg

Face to Face with Britanny!
f301929b.jpg

Her new Baby out fit!
a9686412.jpg

She finds a flower at the park!
26d1101f.jpg

She gives it to momy!
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awww she's very cute! What's her handicap, has she seen a vet and had anything diagnosed? There are a few people on here with buns with various problems like this (including some with spinal problems), so I'm sure you'll find some good help and advice if you need :)

AlisonA said:
Awww she's very cute! What's her handicap, has she seen a vet and had anything diagnosed? There are a few people on here with buns with various problems like this (including some with spinal problems), so I'm sure you'll find some good help and advice if you need :)
She sliped her bacck leg and is learning how to walk agian

beckiboo186 said:
Aww shes gorgeous. How come she has to wear the outfit? Xx
I put it on her if she is playing on wet grass so she doesn't get so much dirt on her if she limps cause she hates baths unless I fill up the whole sink with warm water (but then she doesn't come out!) I hope she will walk again, I have to clean her cage every day because she uses pee pee pads for her because she can't get ballence and walk in saw dust. And i must bath her 2 times a day. People think she is a waist of time and I should put her down and get a "better" bunny but I can't trade in my love! I could never let my baby down and as long as she isn't giving up then nether am I!

AlisonA said:
Awwww. Why do you need to bath her twice a day, does she get covered in urine and/or poop?
yea! :oops: And another thing I must do is, well you might or might not know this but some of the bunny poo bunny's make is nutrioshon for them and they have instinct to know wich one is poo and wich is to eat and they eat it strait from the buny bum! Since she leans on her side, she can't get them but needs them to stay healthy so when she makes those poos I can tell because the are slightly green and verry moist, I have to grab them wile there fresh and feed it to her! It sounds gross but it is love!

Well that's dedication for you, well done!! I'm sure there are people here with buns with similar problems, they may be able to offer some suggestions of things you could try to reduce the need for bathing - good for both you and your little fluffster! :D

AlisonA said:
Well that's dedication for you, well done!! I'm sure there are people here with buns with similar problems, they may be able to offer some suggestions of things you could try to reduce the need for bathing - good for both you and your little fluffster! :D
YEP! Tinker bell says hi!

:lol: I bet it's because the poll sort of forces you to the adorable option, and some people don't like feeling manipulated so deliberately choose the other one. I know because I almost did, but then decided just to view the results without voting :lol: :lol: :oops: