• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Post ur Bunny!

Do you like My baby Bunny?

• AWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ugly!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
31a6e2cc.jpg

Tinkerbell goes Hawwie!
d80deaf8.jpg
I go Hawwie 2!
da93d761.jpg

Snuggles!
DVC00366.jpg

Looking for something...
DVC00387.jpg

Tinkerbell rolls on her back at the park
57042a4a.jpg

Tinkerbell snuggels with Britanny!
9b5ad194.jpg

Tinkerbell get's kisses from Brittany!
3526fbca.jpg

Face to Face with Britanny!
f301929b.jpg

Her new Baby out fit!
a9686412.jpg

She finds a flower at the park!
26d1101f.jpg

She gives it to momy!
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tinkerbells very cute. There is a stories and photos section, Which is why im guessing your having no replies :wink:. Does she have the baby outfit thing on for a reason? :oops: xx

COOL!

He he! sorry! Im new to this site. She is handycapt and leans on her side but is learning how to walk again so I put on outfits when the grass is wet so she wont get her furr dirty.

aawww what a cute bunny!
Do you really take her to a public park?? I really wouldnt recommend it as there could be dogs around.

Apparently it's being put on to avoid her getting her fur dirty because baths stress her out. As a disabled bunny she's more prone to getting dirty.

AMETHYST

Awww

I think she's totally lovely and I can't believe any1 would vote ugly - no bunny is ugly!! But I agree I would only dress her if totally necessary.

Thats the prettiest baby bun ever. Very cute and reminds slightly of our littlest one cross with our bigger one, Fuzz. Never seen a bunny in a romp suite, mind !

Being that spoilt bet there will be a bad attitude bunny later on I am sure !

Back