• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My dog.

Foxy

Young Bun
I know he's not a rabbit but I just thought you might like to see a few pics of our dog with his England football t-shirt on that he has just won on the dog forum I visit. :D

STA72199.jpg

STA72200.jpg

STA72201.jpg

:lol: :lol: He's not looking terribly impressed is he Foxy!! What's his name (are you going to say 'Foxy'?)

Oh yes I forgot to say his name didn't I :lol: :lol:

He is a 2 year old Bichon Frise called Benji and he loves rabbits :lol: Rosie always goes up to him and gets upset if he ignores her - think she thinks he is an overgrown rabbit himself :lol:

haha adorable!

Hannah is dreadful if you try and put anything like that on her, she thinks life is all a game, and she is 6 years old...! :roll: :lol: :lol:

bless that is so cute, i love bichon frises.. i want one. My friends dad has a puppy and i went round to see it a few weeks ago, so cute. The family across the road also has one hes called pipin.

Back