• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rescue centre in n/e scotland???

lucyj

Mama Doe
I am having trouble reintroducing my 2 males after seperating them to get them neutered, and have been advised in the forum that possibly a rescue centre would help with this if I paid a donation, does anyone have any ideas where there is one near me? I live near Aberdeen in the north east of scotland. Any help would be much appreciated.

i think there is possibly one called Thumpers near you... :? Try putting that in google and see what you come up with. There's a list of rescues through the Rabbit Rehome link at the top so you could try that too... :)

Thanks everyone for the advice

Thanks so much everyone. I just don't know hwat to do for the best or if what I'm doing is right so I'd rather someone who knows what they are doin gives me a hand. Has anyone been in contact with Thumpers recently? I found their website 6 months ago when I was looking 4 my bunnies to see if I could re-home from them, but my email was returned undelivered and i could never get an answer on the phone. Is it possible it may have closed down? :? :( oh Lynda I did pm you but don't know if u got it, i live in Peterhead about 45mins north of Aberdden

lucyj said:
I am having trouble reintroducing my 2 males after seperating them to get them neutered, and have been advised in the forum that possibly a rescue centre would help with this if I paid a donation, does anyone have any ideas where there is one near me? I live near Aberdeen in the north east of scotland. Any help would be much appreciated.

Found this one :D
PAWSS (PET & ANIMAL WELFARE SUPPORT SERVICE)
Based in Aberdeen
PAWSS have been operating a rescue and rehoming service for domestic pets in Scotland for many years. Although predominately a small animal rescue, they also help locate homes for dogs cats and even farm pets. The group has a non destruction policy, meaning that no healthy animal is ever put to sleep. They can also assist with finding foster homes for older animals. PAWSS is run by a small core of dedicated volunteers. Also available is free sexing of small animals to prevent unwanted litters.
Tel: 0776 1927493
Email: pawss.rescue@gmail.com

Back