• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Look at this tiny hutch!

I got 2 :oops: They are about 80 quid from P@H.
None of my buns live in them, but I use them as spares (emergency) hutches for free ad buns. Longest any of them have ever lived in one is 9 days - & they were out every night & all day at weekends. Any free ad buns I get usually go to Rescues within a week of me collecting them, so really is a temporary thing - so don't hate me!!! :shock: :oops:

& in ALL cases - they came from smaller hutches

Angie65 said:
None of my buns live in them, but I use them as spares (emergency) hutches for free ad buns. Longest any of them have ever lived in one is 9 days - & they were out every night & all day at weekends. Any free ad buns I get usually go to Rescues within a week of me collecting them, so really is a temporary thing - so don't hate me!!! :shock: :oops:

well maybe as a temp measure, but they looked so cramped :cry:

hunnybun said:
Angie65 said:

well maybe as a temp measure, but they looked so cramped :cry:

They're not ideal. I prefer dog crates, but I've lent them to someone on Free ads who had an accidental litter. I did have 4 free ad buns at mine the other day (2 now with Jill), & was expecting another 2 (coming tonight now), so I was a little short!! They're actually bigger than the starter hutch I got for my first bun (Sorry Smirnoff)

there not cramped really as four foot huches go, i am like angie i have one (donated from someone who saw my rehome poster) an yes there are **** solid plastic and i use it in dire emergancys but it has helped me out once or twice!

I'm wary of them outside, cos you think they get hot in the sun. Mine were in the shade, but was still concerned. The buns are in indoor cages now (one was ill, & there was a mouse outside).

They're not great, & I don't doubt most of the bidders are wanting them as permanent homes :?

That is too small - any rabbit who lived in that full time would not be a happy one.

Back