• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Baby Foal pics!

Beebop

Warren Veteran
Okay, I couldn't really get any good pics, especially with hannah tugging on the lead, but this is the new guy on the block, isn't he adorable!! :D

He is a cheeky lil rascal, has lots of character!
petandgardenpicsjun06001.jpg

mummynfoalpic1.jpg

petandgardenpicsjun06006.jpg

petandgardenpicsjun06007.jpg

petandgardenpicsjun06008.jpg

And finally, the neglected mare, she has only just arrived, and the elderly couple are feeding her up after rescuing her, poor girl! :(
petandgardenpicsjun06004.jpg

petandgardenpicsjun06003.jpg

petandgardenpicsjun06005.jpg

Sorry the pics aren't all that great!

Oh - Im always a sucker for a foal :D :D Hes gorgeous - I love coloured ponies :D The poor mare looks to have some good breeding though - whats her history? Shes a lucky lass to be well cared for now :)

I don't know her history, but when she arrived she was trotting and running around, despite her clear muscle loss around her neck and body, her legs look pretty muscular..and I agree, she does appear to have good breeding. Guessing she didn't quite cut it and was left somewhere to starve! :cry:

I am a total sucker for foals too, and soon I may have another foal to coo over! :wink:

Awwww babieeeee!! :love: :love: There has just been a foal born at my stables too and he is the cutest little thing! The owner has a few brood mares so there are always acouple of foals born in the spring. I love watching them grow up!
Bless that poor neglected mare. :( At least she has a good home now.

Back