• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

hi got a Question

Is it litter for a litter tray?? If so there are lots that you can use but im not any good at it as all my lot use shavings and newspaper X

I get wood based cat litter from wilkos for my house buns litter tray - its cheap and it does the job. Its like little wood pellets which turn to sawdust when they get wet.

We use Bio Catolet which is a paper based one. It's quite expensive but it is good for soaking everything up and hiding smells! :D

Hello and welcome!

For bedding we use pine woodshavings topped with fresh straw for bedding. For litter we use "BeautiCat" which is a non-clumping wood-based cat litter.

AMETHYST

I use woodbased cat litter from Pets at home.

If you use cat litter, don't use the grey clumping litter as this is harmful to buns if they eat it.

I find the woodbased stuff by far the best, even for my incredibly fluffy lionhead who seems to get everything and anything stuck in his fur - even this litter keeps hime clean!

Terrible stuff for cats though, I use the wood based pellety stuff for my cat, but whereas with the clumping stuff, you can scoop up the relevant part quite easily, the wood one disintegrates when it's been weed on so the dirty bits falls through the scoop and all the untouched stuff gets scooped up :lol: :lol:

AlisonA said:
Terrible stuff for cats though, I use the wood based pellety stuff for my cat, but whereas with the clumping stuff, you can scoop up the relevant part quite easily, the wood one disintegrates when it's been weed on so the dirty bits falls through the scoop and all the untouched stuff gets scooped up :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back