• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What do you think they see

caritas2006

Warren Scout
Twinkle lives in my bedroom as i am waiting to get my own flat and i know with dogs they always say they don't see TV the way we do but little Twinkle loves to sit on my lap while i am sitting on my bed watching TV I could swear she is watching it her favourite programme seems to be deal or no deal

I'm sure they see the same things, but they just dont know what to make of it! Twinkle must love the voices on Deal or No Deal :lol:

xxx

Sometimes Jack sits and stares at the TV like he is watching but I am sure he just doesn't know what to make of it.

sight

from the rabbitlopedia-(well recommended) the rabbit is a prey animal so needs to see allround itself incase its going to be attacked.It has a 190-degree field of vision.They are also very longsighted.However the position of the eye towards the top of the head means it is not able to see directly infront of its nose. so if your hand approaches its face directly from in front it may attack out of fear.Each eye is like a minute camera and each eye has a third eyelid which moves across the eye when the rabbit it asleep.
Lynne

Back